life

house,friends,movies

Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Ah lifeone minute youre being a compleat jack ass, the next youre an asshole.

This is a cheep ass blanket apology to my wife and house mates,i was acting like a jerk last night,at least i fealt like i was.thats the wierd part,was i ?or did i just feel like a jerk.Idont often get afected by chemical imbalance,but last night i felt powerless to stop acting like an idiot. I wanted despatly to stop but i couldent, then lieing on my bed, i head a cat meow,i jumped up to chase it away and the fog started to lift.wierd.

I realy love my family and friends.weve got lots of history.


"AHH now this i havent seen in years this is wounderful,Its a bandis boobis, snarfblat,now the snafblat dates back to pehistoric times whne humans would sit around and stare at each other all day,nya verry borring,so the hummans invented this snarfblat to create beutiful music , alowe me...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home