life

house,friends,movies

Monday, July 21, 2003

Ah life one minute youre hangin with F. andrew mike T and Jason at the San Deigo comic con, the next youre waching "tape girl" walk by.


The San diego comic con ,I almost didnt go this year.That would have been a huge mistake.The last four years, this being the fith, ive gone to the con with my buddies,Andy and Jerry.every year we say well well try this and then if that dosnt work we probably shouldnt do this again next year becaause we dont make any money ,we break even if were lucky.This year jerry stayed true to that and if Cheryl haddent decided to go this year I probably would have gone the way of jerry.BUT i diddnt and agian San deigo has revitalized me.Its a freekin paridise there!Also after five years there are people that im geniunely happy to see that I would never see agian if I didndt go.John "bean",and terry Hastings,Doc,karen,kevin,Tom,And all those faces that I see every year, the guy that dresses like alvin from the chipmuncks,Raven,And a slew of other just recognizeable faces

When I was picking up our temporary tax id permit I met a man from Italy whos been comming to the con for the last twenty years.

Tuesday night Cheryl and i took the girls to the beach.The ocean is big.I chased the tide with emma an wadded in tto my shorts with loredana.The photos of Cheryl and the girls chasing the tide should be beuitiful.After the sun went down into a brick wall of fog we decided to eat at one of the beach front resturants.I picked pizza,Big suprize.the pizza place was called Fatboy pizza and it was strait out of a movie.First the slices were Pee Wee herman size! the crust was a foot across and to the tip of the pizza had to be a foot and a half, thats one slice,thats 2.90$.so i orderd three slices for my family filled the drink and sat down. As I was sitting a drop of watter hit my head,I thought ,old building+ beach = leaky roof. I looked up and there was a driping wet surf bord on a rack above my head.Cheryl then told me that a guy had just came in hung up the bord grabed a skate bord and skated away.I told you it was strait out of a movie.Latter another guy came in wereing a wet siut and di the same thing but put on an apron and started working it was awsome DUDE!,

Lots more happed that I will talk about soon ,like tape girl, lets call this SD CC part one.

"You dont want to steal from me,...F words !"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home