life

house,friends,movies

Saturday, July 26, 2003

Ah lif e one minute youre Kicked out of drama for being a little jerk, the next youre wining best actor in the eighth grade one act plays.


Possesoins,things,stuff.Its got me.I whish someone would break into my house and steal every thing I own.I realy do,because iI dont have the strenght to let it go on my own.I love my Star wars colection.Thats right a bunch of two cent plastics molded into the image of the cariters and ships from a movie,and I love it.IF I didnt love those things then the thoght of getting rid of the wouldent make mme sad would it.And what good is it , it colects dust, when people come over they get to say "I cant believe youre wife let you do this( meanwile half of them have all girly rooms with flowers and sutch, culturaly the american wife gets to decorate the bedroom).Realy if I wke up tomorrow and it was all gone I feel like I wouldent even bat a eye but I cant bring myself to get rid of it.By the way I think its sick that I love those things.But im just kind of trying to acknowlge my sickness.The things I could have created with the time and money ive put into that collection,I am an artist after all.I once had the thought of getti ng rid ofmy starwars colection and the if there was a Caricter or ship in hte movie that i peerticularly liked I would do a paiting or sculpture of it ,Use my facinationwith this to fuel my art .I think there a force out there,Satin or just human nature that is pushing my generation to not grow up.Its relitively cuturaly ecsepitable for grow men to buy toys, lots of them! in fack there are now Adult toys,Mcfarlane has a line of toys called tortured souls, there a bunch of people being cut open and disemboweled and what not ,...fun.Any way i have no piont aperantly,but please come steal my toys.(not realy i like then to much).

Hey kenny can i play galaxies now?

"Nothing?..NOTHING TRA LA LA !"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home