life

house,friends,movies

Monday, July 07, 2003

ah,Life one minute your playing starwars galaxies, the next youre playing star wars galaxies.

So i was survaing for some scriloniun,yeah and then this minnor wort attaced me,but i finnaly figured out leveling,my cussor was stuck in first person , walked all the way from ankorhead to WayFar,need to find a brawling trianer,me and Asci and Ava and deanel and akss took out some banthas,fiugerd out hoew to group chat,took my first shuttle ,cant belleve kellys building houses already,know i know how to make ,activate and deactivate waypionts,still dont have a friends list,i need to type faster,got incapastated by a scrug,made my first pair of pants,need more coffee,dang I dont have enuf money to level,why the heck wont my chick run!,servers down dang, neet I made a chance cube, WHat time is it,?Sweet its only two am,ok just one more unit of copper and Ill go to bed,one hour later.
IT is no joke this freekin game is crack. twice in the last week ive been up till 4am once til almost 6am an the only resone i stoped was the sever was being shut down for maintance.Its consuming,Im usualy thinking about it.Im sick but the cure is more starwars.It was nice knowing all of you, Im going to try and finish the "Order of the Phoenex" tonight, but its always there in the back of my mind, just one hour doug, you could reach domestic crafting II, Just one more hour.


"With each passing moment you make youreself more my slave, you like you're father are now MINE!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home