life

house,friends,movies

Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Ah Life,one minute you're playing with the old school little people with the woden body's that are prety mutch just a peg,and the plastic heads,the next your kids are playing with new school little people,fully sculpted and intricatly painted and starring in thier own clay-mation video that comes free with the school bus.

Taxes!! freakin Taxes! not just income tax that I can handle,its all these biusness
taxes.Ok I get sales tax, the previous month is due by the 30th of the following and its 7.25% I GET IT! but i also get like twoo other tax things from the employment of assholesation place .I took them to my Acountant ,who I think is great or thought, because he bailed me out but this crap just keeps comming and Id pay it if I new what the hell it was.

I just want to draw pitchures

"Johny Ive gota go we're excpecting another call from you any minute"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home