life

house,friends,movies

Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Ah life, One minute your at you're sisters house bloging on her computer,the next you try to post it and it gos by by into thin air.


Take 2

As I was reading alot of realy good blogs today(kelly.gean,Tommy,Andy,Joe)I began to Question my level of blog depth.Is every thing I write shallow or are other people just more open with thier feelings or Im I so open all the time that I feel like I would be repeating my self to get into sertian stuff here in our forum THE PEOPLES COURT!Oh yeah I had this reeealy clever analogy(or is it metaphor) about those bugs that float on the surface on the tips of thier legs but it go by by too.It sucks so mutch trying to reblog its all just gone.

Is that thing by the county building by the spagetti bowl, a new outlet mall or the new branch of ccsn?

"no way belz is bigger than wyamaya bra"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home