life

house,friends,movies

Sunday, June 22, 2003

Ah life, on minute you,re smoking sawdust rolled up in news papper with John Jenni,the next you're smoking cigars at the greatest poker night ever in Brent Givens garage.


Geeks unite! tonight I took my da to the wierd Al consert at the Aladdin prefoming arts theater.AL or as I like to call him Wierd was Great!all the songs I love and several off the scale funny videos.He had these interviews with famous music people al la MTV movie awards parodies.I was looking for the videos on the web to show to kenny and tommy and I cam across some guys bolg that is titled wierd al vankovic. so this guy saw the concert like least night in california and they didnt get the oncore.The oncore tonight was my fovorite part but it seemed like one of those planned oncores,I geuss it wasnt or wierd wasnt felling up to it last night.the oncore was both star wars songs,The saga begins and yoda,Geek heaven.

"You got something to say?Why dont you say it in my microphone,I got ah back up mic rite here,check one two,check one two,thats rite there both workin and they dont like no feed back,what up?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home