life

house,friends,movies

Friday, July 04, 2003

Ah life,one minute youredeciding to pull youre first all nighter on StarWars gallaxies, the next you get a message that the servers going to shut down in ten minutes for updates.


Sleep who needs it?I havent stayed upo all night in quite some time.My friend adam met me in the computer world and we hung out and talked.I need to learn to type faster.Im reading the new harry potter book,its good.The books are ten thousand times better than the movies(I didnt like the first one so I havent even seen the second)I love the books.Im back on coffie and lovein it

I went to the world premier of Leage of extrodinary gentelmen on monday at the Venitian.It was pretty coll because the movie was in the C2K show room,so they had a bar and what not.Its cind of wierd watching a movie staring sean conory when hes in the same room(I never saw him or any other celebs because i was seated underneeth the balcony they were sitting on).Its hard to judge wether or not you actualy like the movie becouse there is sutch a positive vibe in the crowd.I geus it was an OK movie.cool efects but these day thats standerd.I liked learning the dorian grey ledgend(a portriat of him grows old but he never does,and he cant be killed.neat.

"and Im not talkin about in no papper cup Im talkin about a glass of beer"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home