life

house,friends,movies

Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Ah Life, one day the cook at swensons is hooking you up with a bacon sandwich for your trip across the mall to the dumpster, the next you're paying 53 cents for a soda refill at nestle tollhouse cafe' by chip,fifty three cents?

Kenny and I have been trying to car pool to work as often as we can and thismorning kenny had a nine o clock meeting so we had to leave the house at eightish. As I was geting dressed at like Seven fifty I rememberd that for about Four years I had to be at work and set up by Eight.It was never that big of deal to get up at six thirty to leave the house by a quarter after seven.Now if my girls wake me up at eight thrity I feel like I getting jipped.And ist not like I useto go to bed earlyer because Ive always had the strick phylosiphy of sacrifice sleep for night time fun ,morning guy just has to suffer.My so called piont is how quickly perseptions of things can change.A year of getting to work at ten o'clock and now eight seems rediculous.

Watched Collin quins show tough crowd last night.Half hour show,Five minute funny.but it was kind of interesting

Three days till the Hulk

"bring me the hydrospaner!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home