life

house,friends,movies

Sunday, June 15, 2003

Ah life,one minute your writeing notes to your jr high girl friend,the next your "bloging?"


So today was fathers day the day when fathers are suposto just do what ever the hell they want. Yeah thats prety mutch every day, honestly most of us men are prety lazzy but oh well ,waht are ya gonna do ,change?So im in the Albertsons to buy a card for my dad.Im there with my eldest( oh yeah thats rite I said eldest,Im such a fag(( not that gay people say eldest somtimes sertin words just fit))daughter,Emma. All of the cards are gone, literaly, except for like four because its four thirty on fathers day.I hate greeting cards. what the hell is a greeting card? they all suck and are not funney or petheticly sappy.Anyway I looking at one of four cards left and its all" for my father from your daughter, for all the times you let me borrow the car,,blaa blaa blaa and thankfuly MY daughter saves me.Emma hands me a Pink,yellow and sky blue card and says " I like this card for P- pa" .The fancy hand scripted style font was done in hot pink glitter and it said ...CONGADULATIONS ON YOUR BAT MITSFA" . It also had a littel Blue glitter star of david.It was the perfect card for my dad. The envelope was pink also.


"I dont even own ah gun, let alone many that would nesesitae an intire rack"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home