life

house,friends,movies

Sunday, June 15, 2003

ah life, one minute your playing break out on the original atari,the next your some wussy blond guy in MGS 2 ,not Snake.

so, spelling .Spelling is a issue for me. I have trouble with spelling and it makes me feel prety dumb.Now Im not the smartest guy around but I dont feel that im on the intelegence level that spelling should be dificult. Yes its all so very ironic and funny when I miss spell intelegence but thats exsactly what im talking about.
Yes Im prety shure I miss spelled exsactly it looks wrong but I tried several diferant ways and none of them looked any better.Im crazzy good at memorization so in school I always did well on spelling tests,but I just seem to be getting worse at it as the years go by.So I draw caricatures for a living and some times my customers ask me to write something on the drawing like"happy birthday or aniversary,both of those scare me to death because people are waching me and I just know im gonna spell it wrong.So i useualy tell them I just dont do it or that I lousy at caligraphy ,but sometimes the're persitant or insistant and the I useualy have to come up with some clever way of haveing them spell the word out so I dont look like a compleat retard, I mean realy,who cant spell happy bithday or anversary, Me for one.

I know useualy is wrong,it frustrates and pisses me off, I know its wrong.

"it stinks like sex in here"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home