life

house,friends,movies

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Me and Ace .

I cried today. Crying is wierd, Its kind of like throwing up you can feel it comming and even if you want to stop it you cant it just kind of spews out. Jack had trouble breathing last night, all night I was a wreck he would wake up from coughing and he would be weezing. So The usual treatment is Xopenex through a nebulizer and that will hold him for about four hours, but not last night. Last night it only helped for about two hours and not as efectivly as usual. So this moring it was off to the doctors with a sence of dread that he would have to be admitted to the hospital( Loredana was at this same age for the same thing). We got to the doctor and I told the receptionest that Jack was weezing and she came right out with the machine that they use to measure oxegen in your blood. Thankfuly he was at 95, 96 % , but the Doctor wasnt happy with how rough his breathing was so she siad after three treatments if he wasnt noticably better he would be admitted. After the treatments and a Steriod shot we where sent home. Then while i has driving I geuss it was one of those relief crys. all the stress and worry I had that Jack could be seriously sick just leaked out my eyes I geuss. It felt prety good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home