life

house,friends,movies

Monday, March 27, 2006

Last night Emma and Loredana stayed the night at The Hunts so this morning it was just me and Jack. We had a couple bowls of cookie crisp aand the spent the morning in the back yard. I raked up all of the Airation turds and jack learned how to go down the ladder on the swing set slide. It was a great morning. Beutiful and overcast. Later I gave Avery and Jack rides in the Radio Flyer . I ran as I pulled the wagon and both kids giggled thier heads off. After three times around the yard I hand to lay down and catch my breath before takeing them around for another three times.I want more slow paced enjoyable mornings like that. Im going to have more slow paced enjoyable mornigs like that.

1 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Blogger MrH said...

Are we suppose to rake those airation turds up? Maybe I should even if you don't have to, I keep thinking they're actual dog poop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home