life

house,friends,movies

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Tonight at Emma's gymnastics in the junior high lunch room where it is held, Loredana threw up. After holding her over a trash can so the second wave wouldnt end up on the floor like the first, I headed to the bath room in the back. I was thinking I could use some paper towles to do a rough clean up so there wouldnt be chunks all over the floor. About to go into the bathroom with the picture of a stick person not wearing a dress I noticed a door smack dab in the middle of the boys and girls pottys. Janitorial closet maybe? Hell's yea it was the freakin jack pot. I went to work like I owned the place, I got the sweet ass pro mop and bucket with the Squeze the water out of the mop thingy and those pink chunks where gone like KABLAMO. I only wish I could have found the red saw dust, that would have been the sweetest. Of course Loredana not throwing up at all wouldnt have sucked either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home