life

house,friends,movies

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Taxes done.


Gabriel was payling with Jack tonight( in full Jengo fet gear) He gave Jack a gun and the was falling down like he got shot . Jack loved it and giggled each time. It was verry cute. Speaking of very cute Jack threw up last night and I spent the last couple hours of my night on the foor with him. I use to actualy like to sleep on the floor , no longer. Getin older.

Lets hear it for Mr. Henry Gale and his smiley face baloon( if you have to ask)

1 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally freakin' lost me with the Henry Gale thing. But DAMN!!! It's good to hear from you again. You Suk at spellleeeng (ha ha) but who cares. When I read about your heart towards your kids, DUDE!!! It's like I'm look'n' into a friggin' mirror. Keep the posts coming, dude. I love you (& that ain't just the Mount'n Dew talkin'...maaannnnn).

-STEVE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home