life

house,friends,movies

Saturday, April 08, 2006

McDonalds employee: May I take your order?

Me: I would like two chiken Mcnuget Happy Meals tm

McDonalds employee: Four or six nugets?

Me: Four please

McDonalds employee: Boys or girls?

Me: One boy one girl

McDonalds employee: Apples or french fries?

Me: Uh, french fries.

McDonalds employee: What kind of drink do you want?

Me: (Dont i just get my own drinks?) Uh...

McDonalds employee: Juice or soda?

Me: Oh , uh, soda.

Maybe Im crazy but that was way to dificult. Shouldnt the good ol-fashion unhealthy Happy Meal tm be the default?
If I dont order any apples or juice or gender specifics just give me the default ! What are we headed for....

Me: I would like a cheese burger.

McDonalds employee: Pickles or no pickles?

Me: no Pickles

McDonalds employee: Mustard or no Mustard?

you get the Idea, DEFAULT!

1 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger Tera said...

at the BK lounge you can have it your way but not without coups baby!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home