life

house,friends,movies

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Ah life on minute you're reading coments from your friends and anomous assholes, the next its fuckin low life scum bag Bl'amers.

Hey I liked your bolg Im going to book mark it, keep it up. you should check out my little humble blog over at

iliketoscampeoplebecauseimafuckinglowlifebutonlyacompleatdumbasswouldbefooledbyme.com

Its mostly about bothering you and trying to take your money, have a look!

Darren bloged after a few weeks of no new posts, I was happy to read from him agian and looking forward to a coment maybe from another friend of mine that I realy only hear from in blog land. Hell he had three coments it was a good post , shoud have some solid responBLAMM. It just catches you off gaurd for a half second . Gerrrrr. The suck ass thing is its working, someone is makeing money or it wouldent be happening.
So to any and all persons that are savey enuf to hook up a blog spam coment, or pay some one to do it for you I have a coment,

fuck you

please

"you're the bigest pussy ive ever met, you didnt even try....how does that make you feel?"

3 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger hisheidi said...

Blog spam is one of the reasons I haven't blogged. I love comments and it would be a total let down if none of them were from actual people I know.

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Brad said...

This is exactly why I don't allow comments on my Blog. By the way, check out my new gambling website www.youdjustlosesogiveittome.net.

PS Doug, friends don't let friends drink and blog. Give me your keysboard.

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

FYI you can make it so people can't SPAM your blog. Just go under the "settings" then to "comments" and click "yes" for "show word verification." It makes it more secure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home