life

house,friends,movies

Monday, April 25, 2005

Ah life one minute its 25 days until revenge, the next its 24.

Top 24 worst Star wars lines

24. "Oh this is such a drag"
23. "Believe me , I wish I could just wish away my feelings"
22. "You're studying to be a Jedi, I'm a senator"
21. "This is my first mission on my own"
20. "Warm feelings it brings to my heart"
19. "I don't like sand"
18. "If Obi-One saw me doing this he would be very grumpy"
17. "Ani, my you've grown"
16. "now this is pod racing!"
15. "I'm beside myself"
14. "Your Honor I am Queen Amidala, this is my decoy my loyal body guard"
13. "Ill try spinning that's a good trick"
12. "Hit the nose!"
11. "What do you mean naked?"
10. "M'lady"
9. "Exsqueeze me"
8. "Are you Brain dead?"
7. "Anakin ,how many times have I told you , stay away from power couplings?"
6. "Yousa in deep doo doo dis time"
5. "My dellow fellogets"
4. "Obi? OBI! mesa so smilelin to see you!"
3. "Remember Obi-Wan if the prophecy is correct your apprentice is the only one that can bring the force back into balance"
2. "How Wude"
1. "Its all right, I can see a lot better now."

"This is just the beginning!"

1 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger doug said...

that one absolutly crossed my mind, I should have started 30 days out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home