life

house,friends,movies

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Ah life one minute its 24 days until revenge, the next its 23.


The 23 greatest STARWARS lines.

23. "Laugh it up fuzz ball"
22. "These aren't the droids your looking for"
21. "Its your father's light saber , its the weapon of a Jedi night, its not as clumsy or random as a blaster,it's a elegant weapon from a more civilized age."
20. "Let the wookie win"
19. "but I was gonna go into Tashi station to pick up some power converters!"
18. "Apology excepted captain Needa"
17. "I have a bad feeling about this."
16. "use the force Luke"
15. "Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi you're my only hope."
14. "You've never herd of the Millennium Falcon?"
13. "Your Taun-Taun will freeze before you reach the first marker"
12. "Luminous beings are we, not this crude mater"
11. "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
10. "Not just the men, but the women and the children too, they're animals and I slaughtered them like animals"
9. "Oh no my young friend I'm afraid it is you who are mistaken, about a great many things."
8. "Are you threatening me master jedi?"
7. "The Emperor is not as forgiving as I"
6. " I am unarmed ,take your weapon and strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey to the dark side will be complete."
5. "Your powers are weak old man, the circle is now complete, when last we met I was but a learner now I am the master"
4. "You've failed your highness, I am now a Jedi like my father before me."
3. "So be it, Jedi."
2. "I am your father"
1. "It's all right, trust me."

"Great shot kid dont get cocky!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home