life

house,friends,movies

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Ah life one minute youre in a small group, the next youre like damm what the fuck how did we not conect, what the shit?

Allright alright ,its late so hang on to youre asses.The thing is My own self absorbedness scares me at times.I realy do care for and am interested in other people butI just know so freakin many!I already have giult over wether or not I pay enuf atention to my wife and three kids,and the biggest competetor for their time is....me, that is the selfesh things i do to entertian or please myself.What does this have to do with any thing or where does this come from, I blame Darren. He blogs a coment about my last post, so I go to his blog to check it out(cheryl told me it was there)This is the first itme ive read darren's blog scince like 8 03 whenever the last VW was made. Why did I go to his blog,because my ego demanded it.The point is here and there is one, is how come Im not best friends with Darren.I started reading his blog and I couldnt stop.Dude is A riot,and cool and we like the same stuff,But over the last five or so years Ive know him, been in small goups with,creative planing with, saw every week at chuch and never conected? I dont know. Maybe its just one of those things.Dang, ya cant hang with all the cool people.

"Wet out there Tonight"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home