life

house,friends,movies

Saturday, May 08, 2004

Ah life one minute you're a genius the next you're Loyd Christmas


I started to take a online pop up IQ test. that was a mistake. the first few Questions were realy easy so I thought it was a fake test just to make you feel smart so they could sell you some thing after the test.but after like four Qestions I was stumped. then I looked on to the next few Questions and I had no Idia on those ones either. So I figure if I only made it Four Questions in to the test my IQ isnt verry impressive. Later that day I had a flash back to Takeing an IQ test just for fun and I had the same results. So yeah.

My last post I did in Word and then copy and pasted it , the font didnt translate, thats what the wierd symbles are all about.

"You cant triple stamp a double stamp!'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home