life

house,friends,movies

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Ah life one minute you've had your powers stripped from you by a man named Forge, the next while you and he are spirit parents to an new earth you give it all up to restore your powers and save the real earth.


MMMM X-men, I'm full speed into a comics renaissance !( I'm not sure if renaissance applies but you know what I mean, don't you?)I'm rereading my over a hundred issuses of the uncanny X-Men, leading up to the one hundred plus issuses I've missed over the last twelve years. Its Fun.

My son Jack is pretty cool.

Happy birthday to my wife Cheryl.

I like to draw.

Scary movie three made me laugh out loud three or four times, cant really ask for more than that.

Remember thundar?

A jaguar leased is only 725 a month, you should get one! yes you! Don't look behind you .

I want a web site for my art.

Rolling rock is my current beer of choice

Episode one came out five years ago.

I've had this computer for like over four years.
it still works.

You know who rocks?
the vines.

A gay customer of mine today was giving me the eye
I don't know what that means.

the Incredibles looks really ... neet-o

my friends still play star wars galaxies

I stabbed my thumb with a mechanical pencil at carls jay are tonight, cinda hurt a lot, I hope I don't get graphite poisoning.

I think ill go get a beer.

"Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home