life

house,friends,movies

Saturday, May 01, 2004

Ah life one minute you’re 13, the next you’re niece is, Happy teens Ash


Hmmm, I was reading Tommy P’s blog and he Quoted himself at the end but bleeped the F-word. I’ve been thinking about Quitting that word all together .The thing is its not offensive to me but it really doesn’t mean any thing so its pretty ignorant to use it. Like what does “what the fuck” mean? Nothing or” Fuck that!” Doesn’t mean fuck that. If I’m pissed at the computer I could say “I cant get the computer to work” in an angry tone and that would express just as well as the statement “I cant get the fucking computer to work” ,what is a “fucking computer”, it nonsense . Any way I haven’t made the decision yet to Quit, I don’t know what the fuck I’m waiting for.

I’ve started drawing comic book stuff again it’s fun, and hard. To be a comic book artist you only have to know how to draw everything.

I should really figure out how to put art on this page that would be fun.

Mmmmm downward spiral, I haven’t listed to this in a long time, and I control you.
Louder.

Have you listened to music though headphones lately? It’s like hearing it for the first time.

I watched Revolutions last night with Cheryl, It kicks ass If you didn’t like the matrix sequels Check yourself.

“I made this place, I make the threats down here, down here, I’m God”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home