life

house,friends,movies

Monday, June 07, 2004

Ah life, one minute its pollyanna and Star Wars, the next its Mistic River,21 Grams house of sand and fog and Monster.

I cant explain it really but lately Ive been lovein the depressing movies.The worst the better.( love liza should be oon that list as well).I literally get a huge smile on my face from the happiness I get From these movies.Maybe I just so damm impressed that every one involved from the writers to the actors had the courage to cover the stuff we'd rather not think about or see.Idont know ,cant really explain it.

The High-why-an Market place is taking me for a roller coaster ride.A positive effect of the not so stellar sales there is Ive implemented some new ideas that im excited about.Whithout desperation my lazy ass wouldnt have got in gear to get the stuff done.(the details are boring so ill spare you).Also ive met new people and spiritual stuff has started to come up.MMMMM spirit talk.Also I feel very old because there are sixteen yearold there that are annoying(and thirteen yearolds pretending to be sixteen)NO DUH!

"Love concurs all,every cloud has a silver lining,faith can move mountains,love will always find a way,every thing happens for a reason,Where there is life there is hope......fhhhh.....huh,they gotta tell you somethin"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home