life

house,friends,movies

Sunday, March 21, 2004

Ah life one minute youre picing up X-MEN nuber 87, the first in your collection,the next youre trying for probably the fourth time in ten years to get back into the habit of buying a few monthly comics.


Ive done this before, Tryed to start reading comics agian that is.I useualy fail.Its hard to find stories that are good enuff, espesialy involving the big time super heros.The fanboy clerk and owner of Silver Cactus on Cheyanne and rainbow, talked me into Superman/Batman #8,Because its hot!Well For some strange resone I liked it alot, theres not a ton of story but it is beutiful to look at,I geuss the story was good just short and not alot of words, It left me wanting more.I also tryed The NEW-X-MEN,turns out its the same old X-MEN. Im gonna SHoot for five books a month( that way store will give you a box and hold youre tittles every month) the current frontrunners are, Superman/Batman,Ultimate X-MEN,Amazing Spiderman, a yet unditermind Vertigo title,and probably The Ulimates. Interesting Huh?

"IM not bad Im just drawn that way"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home