life

house,friends,movies

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Ah life one minute you've two girls ,the next two girls and a boy,well not yet but soon.

At work I often talk to my customers about my family,it just happen to come up in the course of the small talk of a fifteen minute drawling.Almost every time that some one finds out I have two girls and a boy on the way they comment on how happy I must be to finally get a boy.Having a son is going to be a wonderful new life experience for me ,but I feel like these people are implying that now I can be compleat.Produced an heir,all that pass on the family name stuff.IM having dificutlies putting in words what im trying to say ,I just don't understand the general perception that as a man im probly not all that interested in raising girls,oh conrtiar mon friar, My girls rock, they are adorable, verry girly,and tuff, one minute Emmas playing with a baby doll the next she's letting out a Cheer because the cave troll just entered the fight in Moria(she calls him the hammer guy,he's her favorite)Loredana can be playing with a baby as well and then ask to see the mouse part of the princess bride, because "she's not scared", they both like to play out side and have a good light saber fight,anyway ,I hope you get what im tryin to say .

"they have a cave troll"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home