life

house,friends,movies

Monday, January 26, 2004

Ah life one minute youve one six chalanges in a row, the next they give the money to Tina.

ITs back! suvivor all stars, IF you want in( tha pool) call me! I have to have money in hand or you dont get in.

I would like to get a draft together, every one picks a number that number determines the order in wich you get to choose the suvivor you want. Rules.

10 bucks gets you in

once a person is chosen in the draft, no one else can choose them,

you can spend 5 dollars to switch before the day of the show.

If you get voted out you can buy back in for five bucks,if there are any open suvivors.

only one person to a suvivor this season

I geuss thats it , contact me if youve got any Questions,It starts this SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY so hurry!

Emmas coloring and singing Whacha want by the Beasty Boys

"Obi-one has taught you well"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home