life

house,friends,movies

Monday, January 19, 2004

Ah life, one minute your, the cock of the walk, the next er... did I just say cock of the walk?


So I was crying at work and ,Wait, No iwasnt crying, dang!What am I some cind of crying guy(hang on i have to spit,thats better)Just cause my last to bloggs where about crying(hold on I need to scatch my self, ahhh)Besides when I cry its verry manly, the tears shoot strait out horizontal(just a sec while i swig this beer,glug)Yea and i even made a sport called tear darts where you shoot your tears(if youre butch enuff to do that sort of thing) at a target. And theres useualy a nude woman on the target,yeah and and, Hold on footballs on Ive got to go ,my favorite team just got a goal, or pionts, (spit)

"Hey look dad, it the good stuff! none of that pussy Skol."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home