life

house,friends,movies

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Ah life, one minute you're SHure , the next hmmm


THe Apex network of churches web site has a blog link and last I knew I was on it.My blog has a lot of cursing in it .SO its weird to be linked to a church site but well, There it is. IF this is you're first time visiting my blog and you got here via the Church link,I hope mister F word and his lesser friends don't sting the ears.Its weird , Christianity that is, there's is freedom yet im called to be a slave.The thing is I've got so many areas in my life that I feel are so much "worse than my cursing, selfishness, greed, apathy,....Sloth, they really make The F-bomb seem trivial.When i buy things i don't need,For my self or my family, for entertainment or just cause, and there are people in need,that's probly a sin.Maybe the F Dash dash dash word is a by product of all the sin in my life.Maybe I could reverse the process and cleaning up my mouth would have an effect on my heart and i would start to see changes in my "problem "areas?.Maybe not. Fuck it.

"Mark my words boy,mark them well ,Ive survived you're pedisesors, i will survive you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home