life

house,friends,movies

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Ah life one minute your a miaden in the house of theoden,the next you're goung toe to toe with the wriath king.


MMMMMM tolken. J. W. was telling me about LOTR RISK, the board game.i want to play it.

My supper cool wife got me a game cube for christmas.Me likey.
she totaly suprised me.also my niece Alex got me the Uber transformer UNICRON. Me likey also.

IVe been skate bording in the back yard(on the deck my momy got me cause my fat ass broke my old one in two),Kenny and kelly got me the tony hawk's how to skate dvds,so I no longer skate mongo,( mongo bad) and I ollied over a bamboo torch.Its good to exercise.

My anivessary is commin up on the nineth its our eleventh,you know, steel and Fashion jewlry year.

on a more serious note ,Im rather in a wierd place about all things spiritual.sooo errr ,yea serious notes suck.

Thanks for comeing to dougs on line kerioke blog jam

number of times "got me" apears in this blog--- 6

"For a time, I considerd sparing your wreched little planet Cybertron, but now , you shall witness ...... ITS DISMEMBERMENT!"




got me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home