life

house,friends,movies

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Sooo.. We did it! we bought a fucking car already! Shit! After literaly five days ,sixteen salesmen, eight dealerships, two walk outs on deals, and a near walk out tonight it is finished. Hows this sound?, last night we drove a Mazda Protege5 we liked it and the sticker on the window said 12,000. So After talking about it with friends and priceing it on the internet we diceded if we could get it for about 10500 that would be fair.I sat down at the barganing table and wrote down 10500 and I shit you not they came back with 14985. FA-REEKS, the true coat was 1900. So I was pissed and was walking but after some more bulshit we got them to 11500 out the door witch is a sales price less than 10500 , whatever I feel like I didnt get ripped and I like the car. Glad thats over. I'd have gone into more detial but I'm being hustled out to watch Survivor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home