life

house,friends,movies

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Nintendo will rule the world, or at least change who and the way we play games. I picked up Brain Age trian your brain in minutes a day, at game crazy today. The guy behind the counter told me they where flying off the shelves. At twenty bucks and a fresh new gaming idea,Im not surpized. Cheryl has a file on the game and she beat me in a couple of the trianing chalenges, so I'm shure she will be playing some more. The basic idea is at Twenty years old your brain is at its peak and its weakens from there. Brain Age has several brain training games with mathmatics and memorization to work out your brian. Then there is the Brain Age test that places your brains age somewhere between twenty and eighty. It tracks your progres daily and graphs it . And its got sudoku! My curent brian age? 68.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home