life

house,friends,movies

Sunday, April 16, 2006

I was cleaning out the car today, after getting home from easter dinner at the Warnes, and a bird schreached from what sounded like the roof of my house. I turned and looked up at the roof but I didnt see anything. Then as I turned back to continue to the car my perifriel vision caught a flash of green. So I turned back around and there was some kind of small green parot like bird clinging to the side of the house. I went back inside and grabed Loredana so she could she it.I stood in the rocks holding Loredana and we watched this poor lost bird use its beak and "sharp tallons" to climb up the side of the house. I figured it must be injured because it looked realy hard to climb up the stucco in that way but when the bird reached a bit of molding that put it cind of upsidedown it lost its grip and flew away. Wierd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home