life

house,friends,movies

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Ah life one minute your playing hero clicks with Brad ,two hours later your still playin.


Man, that game can be long.I still like it a lot though, its pretty great.

I've got some new roomies, their names are Brad and Mari, there cool,I like em.
oh and they have are cool little boy , Ben. Brad likes the same Geeky stuff I do, comics ,games, video games, and especially toys, so that's fun.

I was a witness at a wedding that was held at red rock canyon this last Tuesday,I think it was Tuesday, Joe did the maryin and it was great. I loved it.Pluss I got to hang out with Joe .

I saw the village Monday night?I was great, If anyone tells you other wise tell them to come to my house and I will Gladly kick them in the nuts.

And now a haiku,

Ice blue phone is lost

inside were the phone numbers

new phone seeks your call

Holly crap that sucks, it sounds like a dam personal ad, any way if you call me then ill have your number in my new phone, I hate how dependent I've become to my cell phone.

"Check out the big brain on Brad !, that's right the metric system, you're a smart motherfucker"

P.s spell check wanted to replace motherfucker with motorbike, that's funny.

4 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeh. gud job ahynstayn. fuk. shiit. fuk. godam. shiit. muthrfuk. yer brylyent. fuk...this iz hilerius shiat. yu fukrz ar so fukn brylyent...

 
At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh life,

One minet yer in publik skul, the next thing ya no yu kant spel or reed.

 
At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh life.

One minute your a fucking idiot who replies to blogs of people whose grammatical skills are questionable, but their heart is in the right place, the next minute your a jackass who thinks he can get away with insulting my friend! FUCK YOU!

 
At 1:12 AM, Blogger doug said...

Sweet sauce.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home