life

house,friends,movies

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Ah life,One day youre drinkin ogange soda, hte next kelly brings home Sam Adams Octoberfest(Yea!)

Tonight was Emmas open house for her school,James H. Bilbray.Some things bothered me and I had a moment.First the bothersome stuff.They did this little thing about the many hats of James H. Bilbray.(Who by the way is alive and well, I dont think schools should be named after living persons,i dont know why)He was this he was that, he did this he didi the other,Basicly he was a polititian,so yeah well polititians....you know, yuck.Any way Im left to assume that this touching tribute is arranged by the principle right?Fair assumtion right? yeah, shes his daughter.Dispite this bile inducing cerimony i had a moment.Durring the fifteen minute slide show of every person on srtaff at the school,loredana was freeking out anr not being any thing close to still and i looked at my wife and two girls, and they where perfect. I had the best family in the hole joint. (sorry bout the mush but it was a moment)

"I love the way you swig"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home