life

house,friends,movies

Friday, October 03, 2003

Ah life one day your reading X-men, the next its The sandman .


Im a cariacature artist.this is dificult because its "so amazzing what i can do "and"im so talented"and everyones"always wanted to do that"but they dont.The other night I worked a "gig" for always entertianing.they pay me 75 dollars an hour for three hours to draw state farm employees at thier huge corprate party out at the silverbowl.Thier were eight artists I know and respect workiing.Even with Eight artists working fast for two hours wiht a line at least fifty feet long we still had to turn people away.I drew 54 people. the next night at my caricature booth I drew one drawing of 4 people.... they were the last ones to get turned away at the stat farm party.So now you understand right? Right? If i give my art away people are nuts for it.I love to do it so much i would be glad to sit and give them away every day,but ...bills...family to feed....hookers and blow, all things i need money for.I would like to get a cassino to pay me to give away drawing, like the many payed entetianers on the stirp who prefom for "free" I just not so good a marketing myself.Pluss i have a paralising lassyness. Its verry powerful actualy.


"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home