life

house,friends,movies

Friday, July 14, 2006

WARNING THIS POST CONTAINS GRAPHIC EAR PHOTOS.












I'm not a big fan of hair, who'dve guessed. To be more specific I'm not a fan of hair on me, anywhere. The hair on my scalp is thin and lame and looks like I've got bad plugs if I let it grow, so I shave it. I have a tattoo on my chest so I shave it. The point is I'm not into to hair. Then this clever little guy shows up. A pure white inch long hair growing out of the cartilage just in front of my ear hole. Fuck! Why?! What does it want. This is the third time its shown up and it is always all of a sudden there, and inch long or so I thought. Cheryl told me she saw it earlier. Notice to friends and family- if o'l whitey shows up again and you notice, halla at me and I'll take him out. Stay tuned for the inevitable hair growing out of the bridge of the nose.

You where warned.

3 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Watch out...he has many more friends!!! The first one is just the scout.

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger Brad said...

[Scholarly tone] That cartilege on your ear is called a Tragus. Just FYI. [/Scholarly tone]

That's gross.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger tommy said...

KAHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home