life

house,friends,movies

Friday, May 05, 2006

We are off to Zion today , there are no computers at the ranch.In case you havent noticed Ive been obssesing alittle latly about posting every day.When I set a goal to do something every day/ week / month if I miss one time thats usualy the end of it soI was trying to come up with a way to post tomorow, like prewrite it and have kenny or kelly post it for me. But maybe not being able to post is kind of the piont. So I will break the chain! I know it will be dificult but all my faithful readers will have to survive without a new post from me tomorow( or no one would have even noticed if I hadnt said any thing.

1 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Doug,
I have to say I would have noticed. I've been enjoying your daily jots. Please don't slack off. Let us all know how the trip to Zion was. Maybe the Carders can make the next one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home