life

house,friends,movies

Thursday, May 11, 2006

I had a caricature gig tonight at the Venetian. It was for an escrow company or some thing like that. When Dave was describing the job to me he said that we would be wearing smocks and the floppy art hat that I cant spell. When I got to the dressing room our contact busted out with 1983 fluorescent paint splattered "smocks" that look like maternity clothes with a big floppy bow tie and matching floppy art hat that I cant spell. It looked really really dumb but I soon forgot how lame I looked and had a fun time, the funest I've had in a while doing what I do. Every one loved their drawlings and I drew mostly women. I drew all the ladies with big boobs and they couldn't get enuf, I ended up with 95. In tips. Then on the way to the green room after the show I ran into Sasha on the escalator. She was there belly dancing, I like running into people that I like running into, and sasha on of those people. Andy is going to e-mail me a picture of me in the dress errr smock and I will post it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home