life

house,friends,movies

Friday, November 16, 2007

Wel I had this Idea that I would Start a new blog every year with a difernt title but then I only posted like five times last year so its back to Life.


Went and Saw Beowolf last night in 3-D, WOW the new 3-D is so crazzy gorgeous, The movie , not so good, I ddnt really like beowolw he was cind of a jerk. It was cool wen he was kickin ass in three dee though. Also Anjelina Jolli's CG boobies where nice...in 3-D and the dragon kicked muck ass, Grendle was yucky he was hard to look at. I had fun overall, I went with J.W. and Danya so that was cool but the story just cind of didnt even have a proper ending.

If you like good music you should download Radioheads new Album from thier website, It costs whatever you want.

"Then you can change your name from Kickin Wing to Kickin Ass, I would"

1 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger Vegas Ninja said...

New/old blog, hurray.
This is why you shouldn't delete old links, kids.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home