life

house,friends,movies

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Missing Cook

The other day I was sorting the mail and I came to the entertainment weeklies, our house has three subscriptions, very communal. So mine happened to be on top, I filled it and the went to file the parkers and theirs was noticeably heavier, hmm. I grabbed the Peterson's and that one seamed thicker and heavier also, oh well mine must have just got flattened under a lot of mail or something. The next night Tommy came over to pick up his X-box and Mi-Mi dvd, the EW was sitting out so I asked him if he had read the 25 most controversial movies article and he had looked at it but what he really liked was the Dane Cook article. Huh, I must have missed that. This morning as the kid's ate breakfast I flipped page by page through the Ew and no Cook. Then I had a flash back to the filling two days earlier and I want and checked out the Parker's and sure enough my Ew was missing like 10 pages! So I read Kenny's copy. The end.

2 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how was the article?? could we still pick it up in the store you think?

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger doug said...

I just got the new one today, but Tommy or Kenny still have the article, it was funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home